Regular Chapter Programs Include:
* Operating an active program, including informative monthly meetings, to explore social, political and economic issues facing the world’s nations.
* Expert speakers on subjects ranging from human rights to nuclear proliferation to climate change.
* Community-wide Trick or Treat for UNICEF at Halloween to collect funds for UNICEF.
* Annual United Nations Day celebration Dinner in October each year.
* Co-sponsoring the International Day of Peace (September 21st).
* Striving to keep our members aware of vital global issues that affect the lives of the world’s population
* Caring about the quality of life on earth.